Six Premier League stars have made it onto the shortlist for the 2020 Golden Boy award, which celebrates the brightest young talents in European football.
Manchester City are one of only four clubs in Europe to boast two of the 20 nominations, with Phil Foden and summer signing Ferran Torres getting the nod.
Manchester United’s Mason Greenwood has been nominated, as have Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka, Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi and new Wolves signing Fabio Silva.
There is some serious talent from across Europe on the shortlist, with the likes of Ansu Fati, Alphonso Davies, Erling Haaland, Jadon Sancho and Eduardo Camavinga involved.
2020 Golden Boy nominees
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea)
- Ferran Torres (Manchester City)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United)
- Fábio Silva (Wolves)
- Ansu Fati (Barcelona)
- Sergiño Dest (Barcelona)
- Rodrygo Goes (Real Madrid)
- Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid)
- Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
- Jonathan David (Lille)
- Mitchel Bakker (PSG)
- Eduardo Camavinga (Rennes)
- Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus)
- Sandro Tonali (Milan)
- Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax)
- Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Salzburg)
The award has been running since 2003 and is voted for by journalists around Europe.
The first winner was Rafael van der Vaart and there has been a string of superstars claim the title since then, including Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling, Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney and Kylian Mbappe.
However, a few winners have failed to live up to their immense early potential, with the likes of Renato Sanches and Anderson also picking up the gong.